There is an Install/Update guide on the download page, but here is a more precise guide. Note that Java 1.7 is mandatory here.
- Download latest QFlex installer (.zip) from Downloads page.
- Extract the archive into desired destination, different from previous installation.
- Perform the following procedure (just once) to port existing settings into new QFlex installation. Change directory into <QFLEX-DIR>/bin
- /sql/update and run update script (update.bat or update.sh) with option -u and path to your existing QFlex installation. See example
- Change directory into <QFLEX-DIR>/bin and start up QFlex, using appropriate for your environment startup script (startup.bat or startup.sh).
- Point your browser to http://localhost:8881 and select "For Administrators"
./update.sh -u "/opt/qflex-4.2.5"